Date: October 31, 2022
Author: Orry Baram
2. Click on the Edit icon on the bottom left of the image
3. Your editor tools are now at the top of the image editor!
We've added more functionality here, too 😉
4. Select the Crop tool to cut out aspects of the image, such as the green check mark
5. Drag to crop your image
6. Click on Crop to confirm
7. The Arrow tool lets you add an arrow anywhere on the image
8. Click and drag to adjust the size of the shape, or the direction of the arrow
You can customize your colors!
9. Add another rectangular highlight box or an ellipse
You can resize the shapes by dragging them once you've added them