By default, after you capture a Workflow, anyone with the link will be able to view the Workflow. This means that the Workflow link is “public.” It does NOT mean it is discoverable by search engines or anyone looking for the Workflow who does not have the link.
You can optionally choose to make individual Workflow links “private” and viewable only by specific Tango users who are permissioned in the "Share" settings. See how in the steps below:
Follow these steps to change a Tango's default setting of "Anyone with the link can view" to "Only invited users can access".
2. Click on Share & Export in the upper right corner
3. In the bottom of the modal, open the dropdown, then click "Only invited users can access"
4. To invite more people, click on Invite Your Team
5. Then enter their email address(es)
6. You can also copy the link by clicking "Share with Anyone"
7. Click on Copy Link, but note that the recipient must be invited first, and logged in, in order to view the Tango
You can also choose to move Workflows into your Shared Workspace so that Workspace teammates can see them. Workspace members will always have view and edit capabilities on Workspace content no matter what Privacy Setting is selected for non-Workspace members.