As a Creator, you can manage Workflow access by keeping them private in your Personal Library or moving them to the Shared with Workspace library to allow other Workspace Members to discover your work.
Alternatively, you can change your Workflow settings to restrict access to your Workflow. When viewing access is restricted, only those designated as a Viewer or Editor will be able to view the URL.
Follow the instructions below to change access settings for a Tango:
2. Click on Share & Export in the upper right corner
3. In the bottom of the modal, open the dropdown, then click "Only invited users can access"
4. To invite more people, click on Invite Your Team
5. Then enter their email address(es)
6. You can also copy the link by clicking "Share with Anyone"
7. Click on Copy Link, but note that the recipient must be invited first, and logged in, in order to view the Tango
Created with Tango.us