This Workflow showcases the new Workspace icon picker along with the new Branding tab under Workspace Settings
We now give you the ability to change:
your Workspace icon, the little image that will render next to your Workspace name on Tango. You can either select one of our default icon sets or upload a custom one
your Brand logo, your custom logo that is placed on exported PDFs*
*Only for Pro users
Date: January 11, 2023
Author: Maxime Heckel
1. Go to Tango
2. Click on Workspace Settings
3. Customize your Workspace Icon
You should now see the new Workspace Icon section, with the new Workspace Icon picker.
4. Click on Update Workspace icon
5. Update your Workspace Icon (1)
Try to change your Workspace Icon using one of our default icons. You should see the icon updated across the entire app immediately
6. Update your Workspace icon (2)
Click on "Custom" to upload a custom Workspace Icon. You can either:
Drag and drop an image
Paste an image
Click "Browse for files"
7. Pro users can also click on Branding within Workspace settings to upload their brand logo for custom PDF exports.
8. The Branding section lets Pro users customize their logo for exports as well as choose custom colors for the highlighter during capture.