1. Go to the Tango Workflow you want to share
2. The first and simplest way to share is to Click on Copy Link on the top right corner.
Tango's Workflow links are by default public (but not indexable or discoverable by search engines), so copying a link and pasting it into a chat platform, email, or support site is quick and simple.
Users who access the link to view in their browser will not need to have a Tango account.
If you would like to make a Workflow private, see Step 7.
3. When you copy the link, you will see a confirmation that the Workflow link was copied to your clipboard.
Copying the link assumes that you are sharing the Tango with users who should have access. Tango links are by default public (though not indexable), so sharing the link will not require a user to have a Tango account to view it. See Step 7 to change Privacy settings on your Tango.
4. Click on Share & Export to access other ways to share a Workflow
5. Share With Anyone, the first option in the Share & Export modal, shows you our preferred ways to share a Tango. From there you can again access the link to the Tango, or you can choose to Embed.
6. It's easy to Embed a Tango into your favorite knowledge base. Select where you want to embed the Tango, and we'll make sure the format is optimized for that platform.
If you don't see your preferred platform listed, select " Any other platform"
7. Click on Copy Embed
You can paste that code into your platform of choice for a cleanly formatted embedded Tango. For more information, see the How to use Embeds article, which is also linked in the Share & Export Modal
8. Both of the above sharing methods assume the user has access to the Tango. If you're sharing it broadly, you'll want to make sure that you've selected "Anyone with the link can view" which will also ensure the Embed can be seen by users who are not signed into Tango.
9. Click on Only invited users can access if you'd like to restrict access to the Tango by specifying an email address.
10. Click on Invite Your Team to specify which users you'd like to invite.
11. Enter a user's email address. If you have a Pro account, you can invite users to Edit your Tango.
Please note, anyone invited must have a Tango account to be verified to view or Edit the Tango, but users who are invited to Edit do not have to be Pro themselves.
12. Click on Invite, and the user will be notified.
13. Last but not least, you can click on Export to share a static version of your Tango with others.
14. Click on Copy or Download to Copy to HTML (formerly Magic Copy), Copy Markdown, or Download a PDF version of your Tango.
Note: Sharing modes in this tab will copy/export the existing version of the Tango. Any changes made after you copy will not be reflected
Copying the HTML to your clipboard is compatible with almost every other knowledge base platform we've encountered with the exception of Google Slide and Microsoft PPT