There are a few ways to share a Tango
Date: November 1, 2022
Author: Andrea Bailey
1. Go to the Tango Workflow you want to share
2. The first and simplest way to share is to Click on Copy Link on the top right corner.
Tango's Workflow links are by default public (but not indexable or discoverable by search engines), so copying a link and pasting it into a chat platform, email, or support site is quick and simple.
Users who access the link to view in their browser will not need to have a Tango account.
If you would like to make a Workflow private, see this link.
3. When you copy the link, you will see a confirmation that the Workflow link was copied to your clipboard.
4. Click on Share & Export to access other ways to share a Workflow
5. Type the email address of the user you want to share a Workflow with.
They will receive an email that a Workflow has been shared with them. They will need to have a Tango account to access the Workflow, so that we can verify their email address.
6. You can designate a user as a Viewer or, if you're Pro, an editor.
7. Click on Invite, and the user will be notified.
8. The 3rd way to share a Workflow is Magic Copy, which copies the HTML to your clipboard, and is compatible with almost every other Knowledge Base Platform we've encountered
Please note, Magic Copy does not work with Google Slide and Microsoft Powerpoint.
9. Click on Copy HTML
10. You can Paste your Workflow almost anywhere, including Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Notion, Guru, Sharepoint - you name it, Magic Copy will probably work with it.
11. The 4th way to share your Workflow is to Download it to PDF. ,
11.2 Click on PDF
12. The 5th way to Share a Workflow is to embed an iFrame
Embedding an iFrame allows you to update the Workflow in Tango, and have the changes flow through to everywhere you have shared that Workflow.